Merchant complaint handling process
EFS MERCHANT SOLUTIONS INC. is committed to complying with the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada (the “Code”). Information on the Code can be found on the website of the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) (http://www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca/). Under the Code, if a merchant believes that its service providers’ conduct is contrary to the Code, they may report the issue to their payment processing company (also known as the acquirer). Service providers include, but are not limited to, acquirers, processors, independent sales organizations, and referral agents. If you wish to file a complaint involving EFS MERCHANT SOLUTIONS Inc. in relation to the Code, please do so through our website (www.efsmerchantsolutions.com) and by using the template below or you can call us at +1 (888) 473-9309 FREE.
You can also write to us at:
EFS MERCHANT SOLUTIONS Inc.
90C CENTURIAN DRIVE, Suite 213, Markham, Ontario, L3R 8C5
Fax: +1 (888) 287-8799
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days.
- Provide our final decision within 90 days of receiving your complaint, along with:
- A summary of the complaint;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the final decision; and
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the complaint handling form.
To assist us in reviewing your complaint, in addition to providing a summary of your concerns, please provide details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements).